Logan Square Boys & Girls Club

3228 W. Palmer, Chicago, IL 60647
773-342-8800
 
 
 

Logan Square Club: Our Story

Club photo

The Logan Square Club was founded in the old Shakespeare Police Station in 1948 and moved to its present location, an old synagogue building in 1955. The Club serves residents of the Logan Square, Avondale and Humboldt Park communities.